Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Positive Affirmations Bring Positive Lifestyle

Good morning everyone! Today's blog is going to be about positive affirmations in the workplace. Not many people realize this, but when you choose the work from home lifestyle, it can get a little isolated. If you're like me, you spend hours talking to people via email or Skype, but in the end you still may ask yourself what am I working so hard for?

My favorite quote is by Eleanor Roosevelt.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Not everyone is hardwired to see the positive light inside themselves, and one of the keys to success is adapting a positive mindset to improve your own lifestyle. Affirmations help restructure the dynamic of our brains so we can truly think that nothing is impossible. It will also help to keep you focused on your goals and dreams. I am not an overly religious person by any means, but I am highly spiritual. I believe that when you do physically speak your goals and aspirations, it motivates your body to follow through. Whether you believe in an almighty power or just the force of nature, take a moment to speak to yourself in the mirror.

The following affirmations are my top 5 that I have found most inspiring.

  1. I forgive those in my past who have harmed me and peacefully detach from them.
  2. I possess the qualities that I and my business need to be successful.
  3. I acknowledge my own self-worth and my confidence is the highest of high.
  4. My life is just beginning.
  5. Everything I do is being supported by the Universe; my ability to conquer challenges is limitless.
There is no set script for positive affirmations. The best way is to speak about yourself highly and use the present tense. Personally, I like to do these when I get out of bed in the morning and when I am hyping myself up for different things: whether it be a meeting, a client assessment, or any other important things. Try making your own positive affirmations and see the change in your way of thinking!


Thanks for reading! As always, I love comments! Leave yours below!
shanicepatrella@yahoo.com
Skype: MsLuckyDuck
FacebookProfile
Instagram: @hearPANDArawr
Twitter: @hearPANDArawr
Google Hangouts: Shanice Patrella

Would you like to join a community of like minded network marketers and potential prospects? Check out IBOToolbox and join for the low, low price of FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?