Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scam Review: SlicethePie


What is SlicethePie?
Slice the pie is one of those websites that are almost a myth for those of us that like to work at home. When I first heard about it, I really did not give it a second thought. As I was doing a little bit more research on methods to earn money from home, the website started to pop up more and more, so I thought "Why not? Let's try it!" 

So the main purpose of the website it to rate and review different types of music from hip hop and R&B to easy listening, and even punk and ska. When you first sign up to the website, you get to choose the different genres that you would like to review. For me, this worked only for a few days before music started to seep in from genres that I do not like and do not really care for. A lot of these songs I skip (which you can do), but after a while you just want to go ahead and suck it up.Write the review and make the money from it.

How Does It Work?
To review the song, you are required to listen to at least 90 seconds of the song before you can submit your review. Some people think that this is a long time, but if you are familiar with music and you really think about it, you need at least that amount of time to really listen through all of the elements in a song.

The amount that you are paid per review is dependent on the length of your review and the quality of that review to use musical terms. The reviews are not read by actual people, but through a computer algorithm that measures your review by the use of key words. This makes the system extremely fallible and many people get errors like "the system has seen this review before" or "your review does not match your rating". Though this is frustrating, you will quickly learn how to write reviews to prevent these errors.


How Do I Get Paid?
SlicethePie uses PayPal as their payment processor. You are paid a certain amount of cents per song (usually between 0.05-0.25) and you are able to cash out at a minimum of $10. It normally takes about 3-5 business days to be delivered to your account. In the 2 weeks that I have used this, I have been able to cash out once and the funds were delivered right on time. I have read some reviews of people having their account blocked for not having "constructive reviews" but I have not found that to be a problem thus far.

So Is It A Scam?
From the experience that I have had with the company, I would say that this is NOT a scam. There are other reviews out there that claim the company would be a scam, but due to a problem where people have had their accounts terminated due to a a breach of TOS when they reach the $10 mark. Like I stated previously, I have not had a particular problem with cashing out with this company, but of course everyone may have a different experience depending on their use.

How Do I Sign Up?
You can sign up by visiting SlicethePie. It is 100% free for you to join and make money, so you do not have to pay or invest anything to use this website. Be sure that you sign up with your PayPal email address this way you can get paid seamlessly once you start reviewing music!



My Contact Info
Shanice Patrella
conquercashmca@gmail.com
Skype: MsLuckyDuck
321-300-6297

Work With Me -- Here
P.S. Would you like to join a community of like-minded networkers and marketers? Click here!
P.S.S. Click here to make $20 in 5 mins at no cost to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?