* * please note these benefits may change depending on your state of residence. MCA is not an insurance provider, but a supplement to insurance.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
- towing up to 100 miles or up to $100 coverage
- If you have a flat somewhere, they will send somebody out to you. If you lock your keys in the car, have a dead battery, or break down you can call 24 hours a day and it will be taken care of.
Travel Assistance Reimbursement
- up to $500
- If you have an accident, this will allow you to continue to do your job. It providees for a local car rental.
- For accidents more than 50 miles from home it provides meals, lodging, transportation so that you are not stranded and are able to get back home.
- MCA also provides planning and travel reservations while travelling anywhere in the US and Canada. MCA can get you airline reservations, hotel discounts, and detailed routing to help save you money.
Arrest Bond Certificate
- If you get stopped for a traffic violation and a charge is against you we will post up to $500 bond.
- MCA will post up to $25,000 bail bond to release you if you are driving a vehicle and you are charged with a moving traffic violation including vehicular manslaughter and negligent homicide
- up to $2,000 for criminal charges of negligent homicide or manslaughter arising from a traffic covered incident.
- up to $200 for minor traffic violations
- up to $500 for personal injury
- up to $500 for vehicle damages
Credit Card Protection
- MCA provides up to $1000 credit card protection for lost or stolen credit cards.
Those are the main things that MCA provides, but there are even more benefits! You can get discounts on your prescriptions, eye care, and dental services. You also have the option to take advantage of hospital benefits. If you are injured in an accident, this pays $150 per day for a full year. You also have $10,000 death benefit that will be paid to the estate.
Whether you are just selling the product or trying to recruit and grow your downlines, it is EXTREMELY important to know about all of these benefits. Keep in mind that this is just the regular MCA Total Protection plan that costs $19.95 per month. Pro and Platinum have benefits that slightly differ so take a look at your back office!
If you are unsure about where to get this information you want to log in to your backoffice, click on the "Associates" tab and then "Sales Support".