TECHNICAL STEPS ON AD POSTING.
1) Using your favorite browser (mine is Google Chrome), navigate to http://www.craigslist.org. Even if you type in .com it will take you to the appropriate page, and if you Google/Bing search it will be the first listing.
2) Locate the city and state most relevant to you and click on it. Both cities and states are in alphabetical order so it should be easy to find what you are looking for.
3) On the left hand side near the top, click "post to classifieds".
4) Click on the "job offered" radio button.
NOW STOP RIGHT THERE!Now this is the part where so many people get confused. For certain major cities, Craigslist charges a fee to post an ad! Now most of us live in these major cities, so if there is a green note at the top of your page that says Price: $$ per category selected, then you would need to choose a satellite location that would be near your own. Those cities you need to pay for ads would be --
|Los Angeles||St. Louis|
|New York||San Diego|
|Inland Empire||Phoenix||Washington DC|
6) Then select the category that you would like to post your ad under. That is completely up to you, but be sure it is relevant for your business. Affiliate programs usually go under Sales, Customer Service, or Business.
7) Next, fill in the title, area (usually I put nationwide or a general area) the description and compensation. Please, please, please be truthful in the compensation area. It will narrow down your leads to ones that are more reliable! Click continue.
8) Add images if you would like. Some people like to put flyers. Click continue.
9) Review your ad and make sure it is how you would like it to look. At the top right there is a button that says publish. Click on that and VOILA! All done.
You are able to create an account at the beginning if you like. Instead of clicking "create an ad" click on "apply for account". This way all of your information will be saved. If you create an account and verify it, you can post up to 3 ads in the same category (use different titles or the bots will get you).
That is all for now! Until next time...
Work With Me -- Here
P.S. Need some good qualified leads to help your sales? Click here to get started!
P.P.S. Would you like to join a community of marketers that will help you get started? 100% free, join today!